Will and Britta Brown are full-time RVers who want to inspire others to step outside their comfort zones and explore America. Check out their new video for Go RVing.
The Go RVing team has released seven new videos featuring a diverse group of RVers. The videos reflect the campaign’s research-driven strategy of using authentic RVers to inspire others to consider RVs for their own travel and outdoors adventures.
The group includes:
- Gus Kenworthy’s Cycling for a Cure – In 2015, Kenworthy became the first Olympic skier to come out as gay. In this video, he uses his RV on a bike ride to raise money for research to find a cure for AIDS.
- Wylder Goods’s Into The Wylde – Jainee Dial and Lindsey Elliott are founders of Wylder Goods, an online outdoor retail company that provides outdoors gear made by women for women. Their video focuses on how RVs enable them to have an array of outdoors adventures.
- Loki the Wolfdog and his human Kelly Lund, as well as girlfriend Ally and her dog Bailey, have more two million Instagram followers. Loki Off-Leash highlights how RVs enable the entire family – even the four-legged members – to travel together. This is a key demographic as research shows 65% of RV owners bring their pets when they travel by RV.
- Will and Britta Brown are an African American couple passionate about RV travel. Our Happy Place inspires people to use RVs to step outside their comfort zones and explore the country.
- Ish Monroe is a professional angler who’s on the road approximately 200 days a year for fishing competitions. In Reel ‘Em In, Monroe talks about how RV travel has enabled him to see the country and make great home-cooked meals on the road. He also discusses how traveling in an RV is a great education. “Everything you’ve ever learned about in a book at school, when you go RVing, you get to see that,” Monroe said.
- Oneika Raymond is an African American woman and solo traveler. In Single Female, Will Travel, she’s in constant motion encouraging every woman to go on a solo adventure of their own.
- In the Purrrfect Adventure, JJ Yosh and his cat Simon take an RV trip from Boulder to Durango for outdoor adventures including mountain biking and whitewater rafting. The video hits key touchpoints for potential RVers, including pet travel, cooking and active outdoors activities.
The personalities showcased in the videos reflects America’s diversity of interests, activities and identities, which is increasingly important because of the country’s changing demographics. Go RVing promotes the videos across its social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
Visit AWAY.GoRVing.com for all the great videos that inspire people to consider an RV for their own active outdoors lifestyle.