- Pie Iron
- White bread, 2 slices for each sandwich
- Shredded cooked turkey breast
- Broccoli florets, sliced in half
- Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Spray the pie iron with nonstick spray.
- Place one piece of bread on the bottom of the iron.
- Layer on the turkey, cheese, and broccoli.
- Top with another piece of bread and close the iron.
- Cook over your fire for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on how hot your fire is and how close you place your iron to the fire source.
- Serve hot and enjoy!