Whether you are a stuffing fan or not, there's bound to be some stuffing-fanatics at your thanksgiving table. Don't ruffle any feathers by not having a delicious side of stuffing on your table. If you are at the campground this Thanksgiving, you can make this easy stuffing recipe in your RV kitchen! Here's how to make it.
- 1 large, chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2/3 cups unsalted better
- 1/2 tsp. ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 cups dry white bread cubes
- 2 to 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautee butter, onion, celery, and sage on low-medium temperature until onion and celery are tender. (About 10 minutes) Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine bread cubes, onion mixture, and thyme in a large bowl.
- Poor 1/2 of the broth over the mixture and toss to coat. Add remaining broth a little at a time until bread is moist, but not soggy.
- Whisk the salt, pepper, and eggs in a small bowl, then poor over the bread mixture. Toss to combine.
- Poor the mixture into a greased, 9 x 13 baking dish, cover with tin foil, and place in the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then remove the tin foil, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!