A Beginners Guide to Beach Camping
- Rollup your awning when you go to the beach. High windes can sneak up fast and do damage while you are gone!
- Get dedicated beach chairs! Camp chairs don't work well on the beach!
- Respect the ocean and watch out for currents and brought surf!
- Use your outdoor shower to rinse off.
- Get a nice rug and old fashioned broom.
- Keep a small bucket of water by the RV door to rinse your feet before heading into the RV. This helps keep sand out.
- Bring a small, hand held vacuum to keep sand out.
- Put your food away after use so that you keep the wildlife safe. Human food is very bad for them.
- Stay hydrated. Get an outdoor color and keep it outside of the RV and well stocked.