Table of Contents:
- Is a motorized or towable RV better for solo camping?
- What other safety considerations might solo travelers have?
- Which floorplans are best for solo travelers?
- Which special amenities might solo travelers appreciate?
- Is a spare bed desirable?
- Do solo travelers need a tow-behind vehicle?
- What kind of tow vehicle do solo campers need?
- What level of adventure are you seeking?
- What budget considerations should solo travelers have while RV shopping?
Dreaming of hitting the highway for solo adventures in an RV? Solo travelers enjoy freedom and independence, whether they are seeking serenity in nature or connecting with loved ones at the campground. Just as there is no singular right way to be a solo traveler, there is also no one size fits all RV. Solo travelers will find a plethora of perfect options that align with their safety, comfort, lifestyle, and budget considerations.